A good skincare routine is essential for keeping your skin healthy, youthful and radiant. At Velisha london we are passionate and are very dedicated to providing you with the very best products for all skin types, but also believe in offering our expert advice so you can achieve the best results from your skincare regime. That’s why we’ve put together a set of skincare routines for all your needs. As well as our recommended basic, everyday, step-by-step skincare routine laid out here.
Basic Skincare Routine
Perform Twice a day. AM and PM
Step 1: Cleanse
- Being your home spa ritual by washing your hands.
- At the end of your day, if you are wearing eye make-up, use micellar water to remove any eye make up before cleansing the rest of your face.
- Using our Luxe cleanser to cleanse your face. Put an amount the size of a 5p coin on a spatula or in the palm of your hands.
- Using upward strokes, massage into the skin. Cleansers are designed to flush out the pores. Massage in upward strokes to ensure you are going against ‘gravity’ and the direction of fine lines, which will help smooth them out. Cleansing is important even if you don’t wear make-up.
- Remove the cleanser with a dampened muslin or facecloth.
VELISHA SPA Tip – In our Spa facials we always double cleanse, as sometimes one cleanse isn’t enough to fully clean the skin of impurities, oil and dirt. So on special spa-at-home days, why not do a double cleanse too!
Step 2: Tone
A lot of people choose to skip this step, Please don’t miss it out! Your skin needs to seal, tone and protect ready to moisturise.
- Spray toner on to a fresh piece of dampened cotton wool pad.
- Wipe or pat over face and neck.
Step 3: Moisturise
To keep your skin protected throughout the day. In the evening (before bed), or on a rest day, you could replace your normal moisturiser or with our day & night creams.
- Apply 1-2 (light) pumps of your favourite moisturiser on to your fingers.
- Massage upward and outward all over the face and neck.
- Make-up can be applied at this point.
Exfoliate and Mask
Always Exfoliate or Apply a Mask after cleansing. So it would be as follows : Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask – Tone – Moisturize.
Serums, Primers & Eye Care
Apply serums before moisturiser, including any eye care creams.